Clark's Auto Care Inc. has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Huntington, WV.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Clark's Auto Care Inc.'s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Honest, excellent customer service!! Had my truck at 2 different shops, multiple times, for the same issue before bringing it to Clark's. Chris was able to find the problem and finally get it fixed right at a more than fair price. I'll be using Clark's for all my future auto repair.
At Clark's they perform honest, thorough work. I've taken my vehicles there for 15+ years and wouldn't consider letting anyone else touch them.